Best Attitude Quotes For Show your Personality Boys & Girl

What is Attitude? Do you know? If not, So you are the right place this time. I this post I will share you Best Attitude Quotes, motivation lines and best attitude quotes images which will help you to show your attitude.
The word ‘attitude’ comes from the Italian for ‘posture’ it's mean it’s how you Show yourself, something you hold in your whole being, your entire approach to the world.
Guys in Today World everyone earns, Some People have good money, Some are most intelligent, just because they have good knowledge,  Some people are muscular body, then they look good. So in this way, we can understand those who are intelligent will have an attitude for our knowledge. 
So do you have too? In this blog, I will give you 100 Attitude Quotes those are helping to revenge and show your attitude in Social media account, which you can share on Instagram, Whatsapp, Facebook anytime.

Check our latest blog about the Good Morning QuotesGood Night Quotes in Hindi, Good Night Images with Quotes

Here are 20 quotes about attitude to be more positive.

Attitude Quotes

“Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid. In the past, whenever I had fallen short in almost any undertaking, it was seldom because I had tried and failed. It was because I had let the fear of failure stop me from trying at all.”
– Arthur Gordon
“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”– Gail Devers

“The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.” ( Attitude Quotes )– Louis E. Boone

Attitude Quotes

“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” 
( Attitude Quotes )
– Lucille Ball
“The opposite of love does not hate, it’s indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference.”– Elie Wiesel

Attitude Quotes

“Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.”

– Pope Paul VI

“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.” ( Attitude Quotes )
– Stephen Chbosky


Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.

– Carol Burnett

“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.”– Stephen Chbosky

Attitude Quotes

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the aeroplane takes off against the wind, not with it.

–  Henry Ford

Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
– Zig Ziglar.


If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.
 – Colin Powell

A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.” ( Attitude Quotes )
– Harry S. Truman

Attitude Quotes

The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
 –  Oprah Winfrey

Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” ( Attitude Quotes )
– John C. Maxwell



The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
 –  Oprah Winfrey

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
–  Wayne Dyer

Attitude Quotes

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.

 – William Shakespeare

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” ( Attitude Quotes )
– Helen Keller



“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”– Marilyn Monroe

attitude will always define who we are in life. Mark A. Brennan” ( Attitude Quotes )
– Eleanor Roosevelt

Attitude Quotes

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
– Marilyn Monroe

If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. – Maya Angelou


Men do not attract that which they want, but that which they are. ( Attitude Quotes )
– James Allen

Attitude Quotes

The weak make others feel inferior. The strong make others feel equal. 

– Maxime LagacĂ©


What they call you is one thing. What you answer to is something else.  ( Attitude Quotes )
– Lucille Clifton


Attitude Quotes

What others think of me is none of my business.  

– George Bernard Shaw

Your problem isn’t the problem, it’s your attitude about the problem. 

– Ann Brashares

Attitude Quotes

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. 
– John Wooden


I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. ( Attitude Quotes )– Stephen Covey


What others think of me is none of my business. 
– George Bernard Shaw
A discriminating irreverence is the creator and protector of human liberty. 
– Mark Twain


Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything. – George Bernard Shaw

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.
– Albert Camus


Popular posts from this blog

Latest Good Night Images With Quotes - Free HD Images

Inspiring Good Night Quotes in English - Hindi with HD Images